Savannah Chatham Sustainability Coalition (SCSC) vision is to create a more sustainable community through education, engagement and outreach.
Savannah Chatham Sustainability Coalition (SCSC) champions the integration of sustainability principles by raising awareness through the Earth Day Festival, reducing single use plastic pollution and connecting businesses with sustainable resources.
- To grow and expand the Earth Day Festival
- To inspire and educate the people in our communities to be good stewards of the Earth
- To support and collaborate with local government, businesses, creative community and organizations with environmental, social, health, and economic projects.
The SCSC Board Members represent their diverse community with five founding members and staff:
- Timothy Arnold- Founder of Tybee Clean Beach Volunteers
- Louis Clausi – teacher, performer, writer, host of WRUU “Old Savannah Magic”
- Robert Kiser- Owner at C-Port Mushroom Project
- George Seaborough – Citizen Advocate Coordinator
- Cami Sockow- Center for Sustainability Program Coordinator, Georgia Southern University
- Lisa Galloway Goodman, Director of Sustainable Development
- Savannah Kloeden, Director of Sustainable Marketing
- Joanne Morton, Director of Sustainable Events & Arts
Persons, businesses, or organizations wishing to partner with SCSC through volunteering, sponsorships, or programming are always welcome and are encouraged to contact SCSC at SCSC912info@gmail.com.